2 bedroom terraced house for saleBentley Street, Wyke, BRADFORD
Sold STC £65,000
- Through By Light Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Situated On The Outskirts Of Wyke Village
- Priced Realistically
- Guide Price £65,000 - £70,000
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this two bedroom through by light terrace property located on the outskirts of Wyke village. This property will appeal to first time buyers and is realistically priced to allow for internal improvement. Guide Price £65,000 - £70,000
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this two bedroom through by light terrace property located on the outskirts of Wyke village. Occupying a backwater location this property will appeal to first time buyers and is realistically priced to allow for internal improvement. Property briefly comprises, entrance vestibule, lounge, kitchen and bathroom. To the first floor is two bedrooms. To the outside is off-road parking to the front. Property has UPVC double glazing where specified. Guide Price £65,000 - £70,000
UPVC double glazed door provides access to the entrance vestibule.
Lounge 15' Into Recess x 14' 9" ( 4.57m Into Recess x 4.50m )
With UPVC double glazed window and gas fire set in fireplace.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 5' 7" ( 2.95m x 1.70m )
Kitchen has a range of base and wall units in white comprising of a stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Plumbed for an automatic washing machine, UPVC double glazing window, splashback tiling and storage cupboard that houses the gas hot water boiler. Also provides access to the cellar is via the kitchen.
Located off the kitchen, the bathroom comprises of a three piece suite in white with panel bath and electric shower over, wash hand basin and W/C. Also benefits from part tiled walls, UPVC double glazed window and gas wall heater.
Bedroom One 15' 5" Into Recess x 8' 3" ( 4.70m Into Recess x 2.51m )
With UPVC double glazed window, feature fireplace and loft access.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' 3" Into Recess ( 3.43m x 2.82m Into Recess )
UPVC double glazed window.
To the front is off-road parking.
From our office in Wibsey, proceed down Wibsey High Street to Odsal Roundabout and take the fourth exit onto Huddersfield Road. Proceed on Huddersfield Road bearing left until the mini roundabout. Continue straight ahead onto Towngate then take the left down Worthinghead Road and proceed down bearing right. Take the right hand turn onto Bentley Street where the property is located on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56395066.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF108172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.