4 bedroom terraced house for saleRooley Lane, Bradford
Sold STC £145,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Recently Back On The Market
- Four Bedrooms Through Terrace Property
- Tastefully Presented
- Decking To The Rear
- Guide Price £145,000 - £155,000
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this delightful four bedroom through terrace property tastefully presented to a high standard and boasts two reception rooms and ample parking space to the rear, this property provides wonderful family accommodation. Guide Price £145,000 - £155,00
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this delightful four bedroom through terrace property tastefully presented to a high standard and boasts two reception rooms and ample parking space to the rear, this property provides wonderful family accommodation. Nearby to local schools, supermarkets and motorway links, this property is located in a highly sought after and popular residential area. Viewing is simply a must to fully appreciate what is on offer. Property briefly comprises of; entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen and storage cellar. To the first floor is two bedrooms and house bathroom. to the second floor is bedrooms three and four. To the outside front is a low maintenance pebble garden with mature hedges. To the rear is a spacious decked area ideal for entertaining as well as garage and off-street parking. UPVC double glazing and gas central heating where specified. Guide Price £145,000 - £155,000
UPVC double glazed door provides access to the entrance hall which has gas central heating radiator and access to the storage cellar which provides handy additional storage.
Lounge 14' 11" x 11' 8" Into Recess ( 4.55m x 3.56m Into Recess )
With UPVC double glazed window, two gas central heating radiators and contemporary wall mounted gas fire with tasteful decor and laminate flooring.
Dining Room 14' 11" x 12' 4" Into Recess ( 4.55m x 3.76m Into Recess )
With UPVC double glazed window, two gas central heating radiators and contemporary wall mounted gas fire.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 7' 8" ( 2.67m x 2.34m )
Kitchen has a range of base and wall units in grey gloss finish incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap and work surfaces, a five ring gas hob with extractor hood and electric oven, plumbed for automatic washing machine and integrated fridge. Also has UPVC double glazed window, gas central heating boiler and splashback tiling and tiled floors. Rear of the property is access through the kitchen.
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 9' 8" Into Wardrobe ( 4.52m x 2.95m Into Wardrobe )
With UPVC double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes with sliding doors.
Bedroom Two 14' 10" x 10' Into Wardrobe ( 4.52m x 3.05m Into Wardrobe )
With UPVC double glazed window, gas central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors and built in storage cupboard.
A stylish and elegant four piece suite comprising of modern low level W/C, wash hand basin with mixer tap incorporated into bathroom unit, free standing roll top bath with mixer taps and shower cubicle with mixer shower. also benefits from heated towel rail, tiled walls, tiled floors and two UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Staircase has UPVC double glazed window to the rear and velux roof window.
Bedroom Three 13' 7" x 11' 5" ( 4.14m x 3.48m )
With two velux roof windows,
Bedroom Four 8' 6" x 7' 10" ( 2.59m x 2.39m )
With Velux Roof Window.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance pebble garden with mature hedges. To the rear is a garden area consisting of a large decked area with security light and power point ideal for entertaining. This leads to a pebble area and ample off-street parking and detached single garage with power and light. Entrance to the rear parking is to the right of the property.
From our office in Wibsey, proceed down Wibsey High Street to Odsal Roundabout and take the second exit onto Rooley Avenue. At Staithgate Roundabout take the first exit onto Mayo Avenue then left onto Rooley Lane where the property is located on the right hand side identifiable by our sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56395072.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF108282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.