2 bedroom link detached house for saleCarpenter Close, Wymondham
Sold STC £185,000
- GUIDE PRICE £185,000 - £195,000
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- 6 Years Remaining on the NHBC
- Off Road Parking
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Popular Location
GUIDE PRICE £185,000 - £195,000
We are pleased to offer this two bedroom linked-detached house, situated on the Becketts Grove estate. The house comprises a living room, kitchen/diner, downstairs W.C, two good sized bedrooms, family bathroom and a low maintenance rear garden.
William H Brown is delighted to offer this two bedroom linked-detached house, situated in the sought after town of Wymondham, located on Beckett's Grove, the property is almost 4 years old with 6 years remaining on the NHBC certificate.
The house comprises a reasonable size living room, modern kitchen/diner, and a downstairs W.C. heading upstairs offers two bedrooms and the family bathroom.
The property benefits from UPVC double glazed windows and is heated by gas central heating. Externally it offers a low maintenance rear garden and two allocated car parking spaces (potential for three spaces).
This property would suit first time buyers or an investor looking to buy a property with low maintenance.
Lounge 13' 4" x 10' 7" Maximum ( 4.06m x 3.23m Maximum )
Kitchen / Dining Room 13' 4" x 9' 4" Maximum ( 4.06m x 2.84m Maximum )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 9' 5" Into Wardrobes ( 3.43m x 2.87m Into Wardrobes )
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 9' 2" Maximum ( 4.06m x 2.79m Maximum )
The historic market town of Wymondham is located approximately 10 miles south west of Norwich and with easy access to the A11 and Wymondham train station with Norwich to Cambridge railway lines, it is an ideal location for commuters. It is also the location of two of Norfolk's most renowned schools, Wymondham College & Wymondham High.
This bustling market town is home to many fascinating buildings and is full of character from the magnificent 900 year old Wymondham Abbey and the picturesque views of the Tiffey Valley to the ever popular 14th Century inn, the weekly market and the music festival that takes place every year!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.