2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleFalcon Road West, Sprowston, Norwich
Sold STC £200,000
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Kitchen/ Dining Room
- 20 ft Conservatory
- No Onward Chain
**SEMI DETACHED TWO BEDROOM BUNGALOW** With a kitchen/ dining room, 20 ft conservatory - being offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN!!
This two bedroom semi detached bungalow is situated in the popular suburb of Sprowston. The property is being sold with no onward chain and has accommodation comprising, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/ dining room, 20 ft conservatory, two double bedrooms and wet room. There is a front and enclosed rear garden, garage, summer house and driveway.
Front entrance door, radiator, access to loft space.
Lounge 14' 11" x 10' 5" max ( 4.55m x 3.18m max )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator, TV point, laminate flooring, gas fire with surround and hearth.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 12' 9" x 10' 1" ( 3.89m x 3.07m )
Fitted with a range of base, wall and drawer units, sink unit and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, space and point for gas or electric cooker, with stainless steel cooker hood, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, radiator, tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed side window, door to:
Conservatory 20' 2" x 9' 2" ( 6.15m x 2.79m )
uPVC double glazed rear and side windows, radiator, plumbing for washing machine, uPVC double glazed door to the garden and uPVC double glazed patio doors to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 5" ( 3.63m x 3.18m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, built in double wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 9' 5" plus bay ( 2.90m x 2.87m plus bay )
uPVC double glazed bay window to the the front, radiator.
Fitted with a white suite comprising, vanity wash basin, WC, tiling, wall mounted electric shower, airing cupboard, radiator, uPVC double glazed side window.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden and an access pathway to the front door. To the side there is a driveway which provides off road parking. To the rear of the property is a lawned garden with various shrubs and a patio. There is a summer house, two storage sheds and outside tap. The garage is in the rear of the garden and measures 19 ft 11 in x 8 ft, has double front doors, power, light and door to the side.
The vendor has made us aware that the gas central heating boiler does not comply to current standards and they are prepared to replace the boiler prior to completion or consider an offer reflecting this.
Head north on Magdalen Road, continuing straight over the traffic lights onto Sprowston Road. At the ring road roundabout, continue straight over onto Wroxham Road and into Sprowston. Take the fifth right into Falcon Road West, where the bungalow can be found on your left. Ref: 1743.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56395102.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.