3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAmherst Crescent, Barry
Sold STC £160,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Barry Island Location
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms & Loft Room
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Four Piece Bathroom
- Driveway To Front
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
Situated on Amherst Crescent, Barry Island is this well presented semi detached family home with off road parking for several vehicles & landscaped rear garden. Accommodation offers lounge, kitchen/dining room, w.c, three bedrooms, loft room & four piece bathroom. No Chain!
Call Allen & Harris today to arrange your viewing!
Driveway & Front Garden
The south facing garden area offers a timber decked terrace well positioned for the sun. The block paved drive can accommodate several vehicles and leads to front door, outhouse and storage room.
Accessed via obscured double glazed front door opening into entrance hall with double glazed window to side, coved ceiling and radiator. Telephone point, storage cupboard and stairs rising to first floor landing with under stairs storage cupboard. Doors to living room and kitchen/dining room.
Living Room 13' 6" x 12' 6" ( 4.11m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to front and multi fuel burner stove with brick surround and wooden 'sleeper' mantle. Telephone point, TV point and power points.
Kitchen / Dining Room 19' 7" x 10' 11" max ( 5.97m x 3.33m max )
The fitted kitchen offers a range of 'high gloss' white wall cupboards and base units with solid wood worktops over and inset ceramic bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Space for 'range' cooker, dishwasher and fridge. Tiled splash backs, power points and two double glazed windows to rear. The dining area offers space for family dining table and chairs, coved ceiling, radiator, built in cupboard and power points. Door to Outhouse.
The outhouse has double glazed doors to front and back and houses a utility area and cloakroom.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, dado rail and doors to bedrooms and loft room.
Master Bedroom 12' 6" x 10' 8" ( 3.81m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, coved ceiling and power points.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' 7" ( 3.33m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear, coved ceiling, telephone point and power points.
Bedroom Three / Study 8' x 5' 10" ( 2.44m x 1.78m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, coved ceiling, built in cupboard, telephone point and power points.
Four piece bathroom suite offering a low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, panelled corner bath with mixer tap and shower fitting and a walk in cubicle with shower unit and tiled splash backs. Coved ceiling, heated towel rail and obscured double glazed window to side.
Loft Room 19' 6" max x 15' max ( 5.94m max x 4.57m max )
The loft room offers a double glazed window to side, spotlights, built in store cupboards and power points.
The enclosed rear garden is accessed via wooden gate and screened by mature fir trees. Path leading down to double glazed rear door, door to outbuilding and side gate. To one side, the garden offers two raised timber decked areas, one with barbecue area. The opposite side offers two tiers laid with decorative stone chipping's. Well placed to enjoy the afternoon sun.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56395960.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY104684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.