3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale*PLOT 112 Corner Plot*, Eden Field, Newton Aycliffe, Durham
- **THE BENEDICT**
- By luxury house-builder CHAPTER HOMES
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED NEW HOME
- TOWNHOUSE STYLE OVER THREE FLOORS
- SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- STYLISH FITTED KITCHEN
- FABULOUS MASTER BEDROOM SUITE
- MODERN BATHROOMS
- PRIVATE DRIVE & REAR GARDEN
- 10 YEAR BUILD WARRANTY
RESERVE for only £299 - SPACIOUS LUXURY HOME A spacious three-bedroom semi-detached townhouse with driveway and separate garage (single or double dependent on plot). For real 'kerb-appeal' look no further than the Benedict and its cleverly designed accommodation over three floors. Eden Field by Chapter Homes is a new development with the very first homes due for completion this year. To reserve your new Chapter Home please contact us today.
Images are for illustrative purposes only.
Property ref: 121_782_4269896
13' 10" x 12' 6" (4.22m x 3.80m)
4' 11" x 3' 3" (1.51m x 0.99m)
5' 3" x 6' 10" (1.61m x 2.08m)
3' 10" x 2' 10" (1.17m x 0.87m)
6' 2" x 6' 10" (1.89m x 2.08m)
12' 7" x 8' 10" (3.83m x 2.69m)
11' 7" x 8' 10" (3.52m x 2.69m)
10' 10" x 15' 11" (3.30m x 4.85m)
7' 3" x 9' 6" (2.21m x 2.90m)
7' 3" x 6' 2" (2.21m x 1.87m)
14' 10" x 15' 11" (4.52m x 4.85m)
Enclosed rear garden, left for you to design.
(EPC) EEC Only
EPC to follow.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56396605.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4269896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Base Executive, North East,. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.