2 bedroom terraced house for saleMoraine Circus, GLASGOW
- Rarely Available Two Bedroom Mid-Terraced Villa
- Spacious Lounge, Dining Room and Fitted Kitchen
- Two Good Sized Double Bedrooms
- Floored and Lined Loft
- EER C
Well presented and maintained two bedroom mid-terraced villa in walk-in condition with floored and lined loft with stunning panoramic views.
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this rarely available two bedroom mid-terraced villa in excellent order throughout providing attractive and flexible accommodation in true walk-in condition.
The property is set in a cul-de-sac and comprises welcoming reception hallway with large walk-in storage cupboard, spacious lounge open plan to dining room which in turn is open plan to a modern refitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units and door giving access to the attractive rear gardens.
On the upper level there are two good sized double bedrooms, the master bedroom having extensive fitted wardrobes and there is a stunning refitted fully tiled shower room.
Also accessed from the upper floor hallway is a floored and lined loft with fixed staircase and triple window formations giving truly breathtaking panormamic views over the City and beyond.
This stunning family home benefits from a system of gas central heating, recently installed boiler supplying gas central heating and is positioned close to shops, schooling, transport and motorway links for access to Glasgow's West End, City Centre and beyond. Externally there are easily maintained gardens to front and rear with seating area for outside entertaining.
Early internal viewing of this property is strongly advised to fully appreciate the style and quality of accommodation contained within this immpressive family home.
Walk-In Storage Cupboard 6' 8" x 6' 10" ( 2.03m x 2.08m )
Lounge 14' 10" x 12' 7" ( 4.52m x 3.84m )
Kitchen (to Dining Room) 19' 9" x 9' 3" ( 6.02m x 2.82m )
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 12' 10" ( 4.09m x 3.91m )
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 12' 2" ( 2.84m x 3.71m )
Shower Room 5' 8" x 6' 1" ( 1.73m x 1.85m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS105824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.