4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSpring Bank West, Hull, HU3 1LD
- ** MUST BE SEEN **
- Entrance hall, lounge & dining room
- Morning room adjoining fitted kitchen
- Utility room / lobby & WC
- 4 bedrooms ( 3 doubles) & en-suite
- 1st floor family bathroom & full suite
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Forecourt and rear garden with parking
This BEAUTIFULLY DEVELOPED property offers abundant accommodation ideal for a growing family. Presented to a high standard throughout with pastel decor and smart contemporary fixtures contrasting with period features forming a subtle blend of the old and the new.
The ground floor offers 3 big living rooms, a super fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and a utility room/WC. The first floor is magnificent, with well apportioned bedrooms, a family bathroom and an en-suite to the master bedroom. Big windows to the front, side and back of the house light up the space and the re-tiled roof, gas central heating and uPVC double glazing make the modernisation works complete. A tidy lawned garden and hard-standing at the rear are a bonus.
Positioned approx 1 mile from to the west of the city centre with easy public transport links into the city centre. The bustling Princes Avenue and the Chanterlands Avenue shopping district are very close by in addition to well regarded schooling.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 363064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marlborough Estate Agency, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.