4 bedroom terraced house for saleShepherdess Walk, Islington, N1
- Spacious Georgian terrace house
- Close to Upper Street and Regents Canal
- Four bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- High ceilings
- Period features
- Views onto the park from the rear
- High specification finish
- Sonos wireless music system
- Bespoke en-suite bathroom
An attractive Georgian terraced property close to the Regent's Canal. This substantial four bedroom, three bathroom property is set over four floors. The house has been refurbished to a high specification throughout yet retains many period features. The views to the rear overlook Shepherdess Walk Park whilst the Regent's Canal is situated at the end of Shepherdess Walk.
A dual aspect double reception room offers high ceilings and an elegant fireplace with wood panelling to the rear reception room. To the rear on the ground floor is a study/fourth bedroom with views onto the courtyard garden. The lower ground floor offers an integrated contemporary fitted kitchen and generous dining area with Italian imported feature tiled walls.
The first floor offers a spacious master bedroom with two large sash windows with wooden shutters. A dressing room leads directly off the master bedroom and then a stylish en-suite bathroom with views onto the park to the rear.
The second floor houses two further well-proportioned double bedrooms, one with an en-suite and further shower room.
The property is within easy reach of Old Street and Angel tube stations as well as Upper Street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56400481.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ISL160525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Currell Islington, Islington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.