2 bedroom cluster house for saleLark Vale, Watermead, Aylesbury
Sold STC £229,950
- TWO BEDROOM CLUSTER HOME
- L SHAPED LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- REFITTED KITCHEN
- TWO BEDROOMS
- FRONT GARDEN
- ALLOCATED PARKING
BROWN & MERRY A two bedroom cluster style home situated on the popular Lakeside development of Watermead. The property features L shaped lounge/dining room, refitted kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom, front garden and allocated parking.
A two bedroom cluster style home situated on the popular Lakeside development of Watermead. The property features L- shaped lounge/dining room, refitted kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom, front garden and allocated parking. Gas heating system with radiators and sealed unit double glazing.
Door leading to lounge
Lounge 14' 1" max x 21' 1" max ( 4.29m max x 6.43m max )
(L shaped room) A dual aspect room with sealed unit double glazed windows to front and bay window to side. Spiral staircase leading to first floor and landing. Wood laminate flooring, Radiator.
Kitchen 7' 4" x 6' 9" ( 2.24m x 2.06m )
Comprising a range of wall mounted and floor standing units with roll edge work surfaces over. inset single bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over, inset electric oven and gas hob, plumbing for wahsing machine. space for fridge freezer, breakfast bar, wall mounted gas fired boiler, part tiled walls and tiled flooring. sealed unit double glazed window to front.
First Floor & Landing
Access to loft, Storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 8' 4" x 10' 11" ( 2.54m x 3.33m )
A dual aspect room with sealed unit double glazed windows to front & side.
Bedroom Two 7' 2" x 7' ( 2.18m x 2.13m )
Sealed unit double glazed window, Radiator.
Comprising of a low level wc. pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, part tiled walls, Radiator, Sealed unit double glazed frosted window to side.
pathway leading to front door. Outside water tap.
Off Road Parking
Allocated parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56400631.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.