2 bedroom park home for saleWainfleet Bank, Wainfleet, Skegness
Sold STC £95,000
- Popular Rural 'Pear Tree Manor Park' Location with Secure Gated Entry
- Super 44 x 20 Park Home...Available Immediately with NO CHAIN
- Dual Aspect 19' Lounge & Open Plan Dining Kitchen
- 2 Beds, both with Fitted Furniture
- Gardens & Parking
SUPER 44 x 20 PARK HOME FOR SALE...Available Immediately, NO CHAIN, in sought after rural location with views to match. 19' Dual Aspect Lounge, Open Plan Dining Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms with Fitted Furniture, Stunning 3 Piece Shower Room, Gardens & Parking...Call TODAY for further details, 01754 768311.
This 44 x 20 Park Home is positioned on the popular 'Pear Tree Manor' Residential Park Development, with secure gated entry, in the grounds of an 18th century Manor House, enjoying a sought after rural position at Wainfleet Bank. The Park itself has the benefit of landscaped grounds & represents an ideal location for those seeking a 'Get away from it all' lifestyle, with the opportunity for fishing on account of a nearby river and for walkers, good access to both the Lincolnshire Fens & Wolds. The nearby market town of Wainfleet offers a good range of amenities including a regular bus service & train station & is ideally positioned for the A52, allowing access through to the popular East Coast resort of Skegness & the thriving town of Boston in the opposite direction, both of which benefit from good local facilities. ....... contact the office on 01754768311 for further details and to arrange a viewing.
Entrance is via external brick steps a double glazed 'French 'door leading into;
Lounge 11' 2" x 19' 5" ( 3.40m x 5.92m )
A really impressive room boasting a dual aspect on account of the 2 double glazed bow windows which allows lovely views of the adjacent rural aspect beyond. The room has 2 radiators, 3 corner glass shelf illuminated display units, electric focal fire which is set within a feature surround, ceiling spot lights, coved and textured ceiling and glazed double doors which enable access into;
Dining Area 15' 5" min x 9' 8" ( 4.70m min x 2.95m )
Which is open into the Kitchen, the dining area has a double glazed bow picture window to the side a further double glazed external access door with an inset opaque panel set to the top 3 rd, with the benefit of brick external steps, a useful cloaks cupboard which incorporates the wall mounted boiler within, coved and textured ceiling, ceiling spotlights, electric fuse box, alarm control panel and CC TV monitor. Further to this the dining room also has open access into the inner hall area.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.84m )
Which is fitted with a comprehensive range of neutral wall, base and drawer kitchen units with complimentary work top surfaces over and tiled splash backs, which incorporates within it an integrated Fridge/Freezer, under counter integrated electric oven with an electric hob over and extractor unit above. The Kitchen has the benefit of a Breakfast bar area immediately adjacent to the Dining Area, glass fronted display cupboards, tiled flooring, coved and textured ceiling, ceiling spotlights, a 1 1/2 inset sink with mixer taps over adjacent to which is a double glazed bow window to the side elevation allowing for natural light.
having a radiator, coved and textured ceiling, ceiling spot lights, loft access and doors allowing access to:
Bedroom 1 11' 5" ax into robes to wall x 9' 5" ( 3.48m ax into robes to wall x 2.87m )
Which has incorporated within it an extensive range of fitted bedroom furniture which includes, wardrobes incorporating a mirror front, bedside cabinets with display shelving units over, over bed wall mounted storage cupboards creating a bed recess, coved and textured ceiling, ceiling spot lights, radiator and a double glazed bow picture window to the side elevation which allows a lovely view of the adjacent rural aspect beyond,
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 9' 5" ( 3.45m x 2.87m )
With a double glazed bow window to the side elevation allowing for natural light, radiator, coved and textured ceiling, ceiling spot lights and a range of fitted bedroom furniture incorporating wardrobes, and storage shelving, drawers to create a dressing table style centre feature, bedside cabinet with display shelving above and over bed wall mounted storage cupboards creating a bed recess.
Fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising of a 1 1/2 sized shower enclosure with a mains shower therein, low flush corner WC, an inset sink with a useful vanity unit below with various drawers and cupboard units, chrome 'ladder' style radiator, double glazed opaque window to the side elevation, further heating radiator, tiled splash backs and integrated lighting set within the mirror splash back section directly above the sink and tiling to the floor.
The Park Home enjoys laid to lawn gardens, incorporating various pathways, outside lighting, brick built external access steps to both doors and off road parking provision.
Further information relating to the Park, including it's terms, conditions & costs/pitch fees can be obtained from the selling agent, William H Brown, if required, on 01754 768311.
See Multi Map Illustration.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104766. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.