2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSchool Lane, Buckland End, Birmingham
Sold STC £140,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Kitchen Breakfast room
- Family Bathroom
- Spacious rear garden
- Potential of off road parking
- Double Glazing - where specified
- Central Heating - where specified
- NO CHAIN
COTTAGE LIFE...This gorgous BAGS of character two bedroom cottage with a lovely private garden is available to a lucky buyer. This really is a rare opportunity to purchase this gem of a property that will make you fall in love with it. With character beams and low doors this property must be viewed
COTTAGE LIFE...This gorgous property BAGS lots of character two bedroom cottage with a lovely private garden is available to a lucky buyer. This really is a rare opportunity to purchase this gem of a property that will make you fall in love with it. With character beams and low doors this property must be viewed Call 0121 749 7888
Pathway to front door, storm porch, gated access to rear garden and slabbed courtyard area.
Lounge 13' 6" max x 13' 5" max ( 4.11m max x 4.09m max )
Wooden door to front elevation, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator, lino flooring, storage cupboard, coal fireplace, feature beams to ceiling, TV aerial, two ceiling light points, stairs to first floor landing and bi-fold doors leading to:
Kitchen 11' 2" x 6' 7" ( 3.40m x 2.01m )
UPVC double glazed door out to rear garden, a range of wall and base units, oak work surface, incorporating sink/drainer with mixer tap, hob, integrated oven, extractor hood, space for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, tiled to splashback areas and tiled flooring.
Single glazed wooden window to side elevation and ceiling light point.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 13' into wardrobes ( 3.38m x 3.96m into wardrobes )
UPVC double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 7' 8" ( 4.17m x 2.34m )
(restricted head space)
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, feature beam to ceiling, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
(restricted head space)
Skylight to front elevation, tiled flooring, spotlights to ceiling, feature beam to ceiling and wall, heated towel rail, wash hand basin, WC and bath with shower attachment.
Slabbed patio area, trellis fence, mature shrubs and trees, mainly laid to lawn and fenced boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56401049.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBW202306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Castle Bromwich - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.