3 bedroom terraced house for saleCatcote Road, Hartlepool
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £80,000 TO £90,000
- SEPARATE WC
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
APPEALING DOUBLE FRONTED MID TERRACED HOUSE SET WELL BACK OVERLOOKING SMALL GREEN TO FRONT. This pleasant home is Gas Centrally Heated, UPVC Double Glazed, nicely decorated with complementing laminate flooring to key areas.
APPEALING DOUBLE FRONTED MID TERRACED HOUSE SET WELL BACK OVERLOOKING SMALL GREEN TO FRONT. This pleasant home is Gas Centrally Heated, UPVC Double Glazed, nicely decorated with complementing laminate flooring to key areas. The layout comprises Entrance Hall, Living Room, smart Kitchen and Utility Room to ground floor. At First Floor level there is a Landing, 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom with Separate WC. Externally there are Gardens to front and rear.
UPVC panelled entrance door with opaque Double Glazed insert, laminate flooring, cloaks rack, radiator.
Living Room 18' 2" x 12' 6" narrowing to 10' 2" ( 5.54m x 3.81m narrowing to 3.10m )
(plus bowed window overlooking small green to front) trendy wall mounted 'living flame' gas fire, laminate flooring, TV point, twin ceiling mouldings, coved cornicing, 2 radiators.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 8' 5" ( 3.23m x 2.57m )
(plus door recess and into understairs storage cupboard) range of wall and floor cupboards with curved top working surfaces, fully tiled walls, inset single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for slot in cooker with gas point, plumbed for washing machine, complementing tiled flooring, radiator.
Side Lobby / Utility
UPVC Double Glazed panelled door to front, timber door with glazed insert to rear, exposed painted brickwork with complementing tiled flooring, radiator.
window to rear, access to roof void.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 10' 9" ( 3.86m x 3.28m )
built in airing cupboard housing renewed 'Worcester' gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, laminate flooring, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 11' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.61m )
coved cornicing, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 9' 6" x 7' 3" ( 2.90m x 2.21m )
laminate flooring, radiator.
Fully Tiled Bathroom
fully tiled walls, matching white suite comprising bath with tiled side panel and wash hand basin, radiator.
low flush WC.
block paved patio area, brick built storage shed, lawned area, raised flower beds, timber boundary fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56401798.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR108099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.