3 bedroom detached house for saleDulverton Road, Abington, Northampton
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms with Upstairs Bathroom
- Popular Residential location
- Easy Access to the Dual Carriageway
- Downstairs Cloakroom
**LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION** Situated close to Abington Park is this three bedroom detached house. Set on a corner plot, the property benefits from nice front and rear gardens as well as off road parking and a single garage.
Double glazed door to the front aspect and door to cloakroom and lounge.
Part tiled suite with wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Lounge 19' 2" x 12' 10" Max ( 5.84m x 3.91m Max )
Double glazed window to the front and rear aspects, fireplace with decorative surround and tiled hearth, telephone and television points, radiator and door to rear hall and kitchen.
Dining Room 10' 5" x 8' 2" ( 3.18m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 14' 10" x 8' 1" Max ( 4.52m x 2.46m Max )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, fitted oven and electric hob, breakfast bar, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to the front aspect and door to dining room and lounge.
Stairs rising to first floor, door to dining room and double glazed door to rear garden.
Stairs rising from rear hall and doors to:-
Bedroom One 15' 6" Max x 9' 8" ( 4.72m Max x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and access to storage in eaves.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" Max x 8' 3" ( 3.02m Max x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" Max x 6' 3" ( 3.56m Max x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Suite comprising bath with shower head over, wash hand basin, low flush WC and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Mainly laid to lawn with fence surround.
Power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56401804.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS108218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.