5 bedroom detached house for saleKettlefields, Dullingham, Newmarket
Offers in Excess of £400,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached five bedroom house
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Single detached garage with large driveway
- Popular location
This well extended five bedroom family home offers spacious and versatile accommodation for the growing family. Situated down a quiet cul-de-sac, there's peaceful living as well as safety for the children.
Kettlefields is an exclusive cul-de-sac towards the edge of this highly regarded and much sought after residential village. Dullingham is set amidst undulating countryside and offers local facilities to include a Primary School, Parish Church, recreation ground, as well as a station, offering train services to Ipswich and Cambridge and direct routes into London Liverpool Street from whittlesford Parkway (14 miles away).
The famous racing town of Newmarket offers an excellent range of facilities and is situated just 3 miles south of the village, whilst the University City of Cambridge lies approximately 13 miles east. Access to the A11 which links with the A14 and M11 is close by.
The property has been substantially extended and improved, providing spacious accommodation to consist of: entrance hall, cloakroom, study, a generously sized lounge, formal dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, family bathroom, 4 double bedrooms with ensuite to master bedroom and one single bedroom. Further benefits include Oil fired central heating and double glazed windows.
Externally the property offers a private and fully enclosed rear garden, single garage with up and over door and driveway providing parking for multiple vehicles. An inspection is recommended to fully appreciate the size and standard of accommodation on offer.
Double glazed window and door to side aspect, stairs up to first floor with under stair storage area, coats cupboard and radiator.
Cloakroom 3' 1" x 6' 7" ( 0.94m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback and radiator.
Study 5' 5" x 10' 7" ( 1.65m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in storage cupboards and radiator.
Lounge 24' 10" x 15' 10" ( 7.57m x 4.83m )
Double glazed window to front and two windows to side aspect, open fire place currently housing an electric inset fire, radiator, television and telephone points.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, serving hatch and radiator.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 9' 7" ( 3.73m x 2.92m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base and eye level units, double glazed window to side aspect,1½ bowl stainless steel sink, tiled floor and splashback, space for dishwasher and fridge/freezer, free standing electric hob and oven and archway through to:
Breakfast Room 11' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.38m x 2.72m )
UPVC door to side aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, UPVC patio doors to rear garden, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, space for fridge/ freezer, built in storage cupboard, tiled flooring.
Double glazed window to front aspect, airing cupboard, loft access and radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' x 15' 11" ( 3.35m x 4.85m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, two double built in wardrobes with cupboards above, fitted storage around bed, dressing area (4'06 ft x 7'08 ft) and door through to:
En Suite 10' 10" x 3' 6" ( 3.30m x 1.07m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, vanity hand basin, tiled splash back and surround, low level w.c, shower cubicle and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to side aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 9" x 10' 11" ( 2.97m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to side aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 4 9' 8" x 10' 10" max ( 2.95m x 3.30m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 5 5' 5" x 10' 6" ( 1.65m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator
Bathroom 7' x 6' 7" ( 2.13m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c, panelled bath with shower attachment and fully tiled walls.
To the front the property benefits from a front garden mainly laid to lawn, large driveway providing parking for multiple vehicles, single garage with power and up and over doors.
To the rear the property benefits from a fully enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with gated side access, patio area, shrub and flower boarders, wooden shed and wood store.
Garage 17' 3" x 8' 7" ( 5.26m x 2.62m )
Single garage with window to rear aspect, up and over doors, power and light
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56401807.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMT100794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.