3 bedroom town house for saleMilford Street, Derby
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- INCREDIBLY WELL PRESENTED MID TOWN HOUSE
- WITHIN A PRIVATE CRESCENT STYLE DEVELOPMENT
- THREE BEDROOMS (MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM)
- DRIVEWAY PARKING AND SINGLE GARAGE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- ENHANCED TO AN INCREDIBLY HIGH STANDARD
- SECURE GATED COMPLEX.
Situated within the highly sought after private crescent style development of St Nicholas Place is this incredibly well presented mid town house which has been enhanced to the highest of standards by the current owner offering stylish and modern living.
Situated within the highly sought after private crescent style development of St Nicholas Place is this incredibly well presented mid town house which has been enhanced to the highest of standards by the current owner offering stylish and modern living. The spacious chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, downstairs wc, kitchen/diner, lounge/diner, three bedrooms (master bedroom with en suite shower room), family bathroom, front and rear gardens, driveway and single garage. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
having front entrance door with double glazed insets over, large Porcelain tiled flooring, stairs rising to first floor, wall mounted alarm controls, understairs storage cupboard with plumbing for appliances, lighting and continued large Porcelain tiled flooring, radiator and doors leading into
having a matching white low level wc with push button flush and wash hand basin with mixer tap, granite tiled blend splashbacks, storage below, large Porcelain tiled flooring, front elevation double glazed sash window with obscured glass and tiled sill and chrome heated towel rail.
Kitchen/diner 15' 6" narrowing to 8' 5" x 14' 4" into recess ( 4.72m narrowing to 2.57m x 4.37m into recess )
having a matching range of white gloss floor mounted units with granite work surface and splashbacks over incorporating integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob over, integral dishwasher, integral fridge freezer, integral stainless steel sink with mixer tap and beveled drainer, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, solid oak flooring, space for a dining table, rear elevation double glazed french doors providing access to rear garden, rear elevation double glazed window, strip column radiator.
First Floor Landing
having stairs rising to second floor, radiator, wall mounted intercom system and door leading into
Lounge/diner 27' 4" x 15' 7" narrowing to 8' 8" ( 8.33m x 4.75m narrowing to 2.64m )
having front elevation double glazed french doors opening onto a Juliet balcony, rear elevation double glazed french doors opening onto Juliet balcony, front elevation double glazed sash window, solid oak flooring, space for a dining table, coving, built in shelving unit, two radiators and door leading into
Bedroom Three/study 6' 9" x 6' 5" ( 2.06m x 1.96m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, coving, and four recessed spotlights.
Second Floor Landing
doors leading into
Master Bedroom 15' 7" into wardrobes x 9' 5" plus recess ( 4.75m into wardrobes x 2.87m plus recess )
having three front elevation double glazed sash windows, radiator, fitted wardrobes and door leading into
En Suite Shower Room 8' 4" x 5' 3" ( 2.54m x 1.60m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, large pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and double shower cubicle with rain forest shower over, additional shower attachment, granite tiled blend surround and sliding glass doors, large Porcelain tiled flooring, granite tile blend to walls, integrated mirror, three recessed spotlights, extractor fan and chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" into wardrobes x 8' 5" ( 3.68m into wardrobes x 2.57m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors, loft access hatch and radiator.
Family Bathroom 8' 6" x 6' 10" ( 2.59m x 2.08m )
having a recently enhanced matching white four piece suite comprising low level w.c., with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, free standing contemporary bath with chrome mixer tap and shower attachment and separate shower cubicle with rain forest shower over, additional shower attachment, three additional body sprays, granite tile blend surround and sliding glass screen, large porcelain tiled flooring, granite tiled blend to walls, rear elevation double glazed skylight, four recessed spotlights, extractor fan and chrome heated towel rail.
to the front of the property there is a secure gated entrance which allows access onto the crescent, there is also a private driveway providing ample off street parking which leads to single garage. The driveway is flanked by a low maintenance gravelled area which provides potential for further parking and incorporates pathway to front entrance door and outside lighting. To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance enclosed garden which incorporates paved patio, gravelled servicing, decked area, rear access gate, outside tap, well stocked flower beds and boundary walling and fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56401855.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.