Land for saleMill Lane, Sutton Courtenay
Withdrawn from Market £400,000
- Spacious entrance hall leading to a ground floor cloakroom
- Spacious sitting room with double-glazed French doors overlooking the rear gardens
- Impressive open-plan double aspect kitchen/dining room complemented by a separate utility room
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing room/study complemented by a further double bedroom and a bathroom
- Good size gardens complemented by attractive open countryside views
- Planning permission has also been granted to erect a similar detached single storey residence next door
- Full plans can be accessed via the Vale of White Horse District Council website - Application No. P14/V1202/FUL
Full descriptionDetailed planning permission has been granted to erect a highly individual single storey residence of 132 sq m, complemented by good size gardens, situated in a delightful non-estate location at the end of Mill Lane, surrounded by open countryside, on the edge of one of the area's most sought after villages.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7199990. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hodsons, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.