3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCHURCHTHORPE, FULSTOW
Sold STC £199,950
- semi detached property set within the village of Fulstow
- Ideal family home with three bedrooms
- uPVC double glazed and oil fired central heating
- Extensive gardens to the front and an orchard and area to grow your own fruit and vegetables
- An abundance of off road parking and double garage
- Neutral decor throughout
- Stunning, four piece bathroom
- Energy performance rating F and Council tax band B
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this charming semi detached property which is located within the peaceful village of Fulstow. September Cottage boasts a generous garden to the front with a extensive off road parking, a double garage and also large greenhouse. The garden itself needs to be seen to be fully appreciated and also offers an orchard with a selection of fruit tree and an area to grow your own fruit and vegetables. Fulstow as a village stands within a 10 minute drive to Louth and fifteen minute drive to Grimsby and benefits from the amenities that both towns have to offer. Internal viewing will reveal a spacious kitchen-diner, lounge and a study. To complete the ground floor there is a WC and a utility cupboard. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, two being generous doubles and the stunning bathroom. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56401993.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7135295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Louth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.