5 bedroom terraced house for saleFeatherby Road, Gillingham, Kent
Sold STC £285,000
- 5 bedroom terraced house
- Off road parking to front
- Conservatory to rear
- Close to schools
- Shower rooms to first and second floors
- EPC energy rating D (67)
This property will make a superb family home for any growing family or a family with teenagers needing their independence. There are some great sizes in relation to the bedrooms and the living spaces alike. There is even a conservatory to the rear of the kitchen/diner which would be a perfect retreat for you if you just wanted to get away from it all, sit back with a good book in a comfy chair and grab yourself some all important "me time".For those of you who are looking for parking then look no further as this property benefits from off road parking to the front. Some of the properties on this part of the road have added off road parking to the rear and others have even built a detached garage to the rear, so subject to the necessary planning consents, this may be something you wish to look into.For those of you with younger children, Featherby Junior School is within walking distance and there is a local shop on the corner, ideal for picking up a pint of milk.In the outer buildings to the rear of the property in the garden, there is a small storage area and a toilet. This could come in really handy when the children are playing in the garden as they do not need to traipse upstairs to use the bathroom on the first floor.The property is currently being sold with no forward chain so if you are looking to move in quickly then this property may suit your timescale.
What the Owner says:
We loved the house when we first saw the property as it felt very homely and we loved the cottage feel in the kitchen/diner. Our wood burner in the lounge can heat the whole house, making it feel very cosy in the wintertime.As we had three teenagers, the second floor with two bedrooms and bathroom, made them feel like they had their own self contained flat.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'8 x 12'3 into bay (4.17m x 3.74m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 17'7 at widest point x 11'11 at widest point (5.36m x 3.63m) narrowing to 11'3 x 7'10 (3.43m x 2.39m)
- Conservatory: 8'1 x 7'11 (2.47m x 2.41m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 13'10 x 10'11 into bay (4.22m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'9 x 11'6 (3.58m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 5: 7'9 x 6'6 (2.36m x 1.98m)
- Bedroom 3: 15'9 (4.80m) narrowing to 12'8 (3.86m) x 9'5 at widest point (2.87m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'9 x 8'5 (2.97m x 2.57m)
- Shower Room
- Off road parking to front
- Rear Garden
- Outside Toilet
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56402947.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11025044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Upper Gillingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.