2 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleHoneywell Close, Oadby, Leicester
Sold STC £175,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- End of terraced bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- Over 55s development
- Communal garden
- No upward chain
This two bedroom end of terraced bungalow is offered for sale with no chain and is located within this idyllic over 55's development within Oadby. The property itself boasts entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and shower room with residents parking and a shared communal garden.
This two bedroom end of terraced bungalow is offered for sale with no chain and is located within this idyllic over 55's development within Oadby. The property itself boasts entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and main bathroom with residents parking to the front and a shared communal garden to the rear. Early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment.
Honeywell Close complex benefits from a communal residents lounge and kitchen within the grounds. The property also benefits from a part time warden and uses a management company. Service charges are payable monthly. They include house insurance, external building maintenance, window cleaning, maintenance of communal gardens and use of residents lounge and kitchen.
Double glazed door to front, radiator and storage cupboard.
Lounge 12' 7" x 13' 11" ( 3.84m x 4.24m )
Double glazed french doors to the rear, electric fireplace and radiator.
Kitchen 7' 3" x 10' 2" ( 2.21m x 3.10m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, rolled edge work surfaces, tiled splash backs, electric oven, electric hob, cooker hood, built in washing machine, built in fridge/freezer, radiator, pantry cupboard housing the boiler and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 8' 7" ( 3.89m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 2" x 6' 11" ( 2.18m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W.C., partly tiled walls, shaver point, extractor fan and radiator.
The property comes with a parking space.
There are communal gardens to the front and rear of the bungalows which are mainly laid to lawn with a range of trees and shrubs surrounding.
There is access to the older part of Oadby Village via a personal gate which can be used by residents only.
Residents Lounge & Kitchen
All the residents have keys to the residents lounge and kitchen which they can use at any time. There are regular coffee mornings and games taking place.
The property is leasehold.
Service Charge & Ground Rent
Service Charges of £128.52 are paid monthly. They include house insurance, external building maintenance, window cleaning, maintenance of communal gardens and use of the residents lounge and kitchen.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56403454.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAD103834. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.