3 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Road, Gosfield, Halstead
- Reduced from £500,000 (was £500,000 from 6-10-16 to 13-10-16)
- Detached Home
- Immaculate throughout
- Low maintenance gardens
- Driveway providing off road parking
- Multifunctional garage with office space above
- The house is fully alarmed and connected to a monitoring station
Offered with no onward chain is this executive three bedroom detached family home in exemplary condition throughout. The property is located in the sought after village of Gosfield and is close to local amenities and schools.
Gosfield is a popular village situated between Sible Hedingham and Braintree. The village is home to the highly sought after St Margaret's private School and there are state secondary schools in the nearby town of Halstead and the village of Sible Hedingham. Gosfield has two well used public houses, a convenience store, golf course and lake. Mainline railway services to London Liverpool Street are available from the nearby town of Braintree and Stansted airport is a 45 minute drive, with good links to the A12 and A120.
Door to front aspect. Double glazed windows to front and side aspects. Radiator. Turning staircase rising to first floor.
Obscure double glazed window to front aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Plumbing for washing machine and tumble drier.
Lounge 18' x 11' 8" ( 5.49m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Open fireplace with brick surround. Radiator.
Dining Room 12' x 11' 4" ( 3.66m x 3.45m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspects. Radiator. Vaulted ceiling and character beams.
Kitchen 19' 1" x 10' 8" ( 5.82m x 3.25m )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect and one to side aspect. Door leading to garden. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of solid quartz work surface. Double Shaws ceramic sink , with mixer tap and instant hot water tap. Tiled flooring with underfloor heating. Electric oven and Neff five ring induction hob with cooker hood over. Integral fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Solid quartz breakfast bar. Wine cooler.
Stairs rising from Entrance Hall. Double glazed velux window to front aspect. Airing cupboard. Access to fully insulated and boarded loft. Radiator.
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 8" ( 3.66m x 3.56m )
Double glazed Velux window to front aspect and double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator.
Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin inset into Travertine worktop. Double width shower cubicle. Part tiled. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 8' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.67m )
Double glazed velux window to front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 8' 11" ( 3.56m x 2.72m )
Double glazed velux window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Double glazed Velux window to rear aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and circular Travertine wash hand basin. Freestanding roll top bath with mixer taps.
Front Of The Property
The front of the property has a driveway providing ample off road parking and laid to granite and enclosed by picket fencing.
Rear Of The Property
The rear garden is a courtyard style for easy maintenance and enclosed by close board fencing and a brick wall. Gated side access.
Detached Garage 15' 10" x 11' ( 4.83m x 3.35m )
Up and over door with power and light connected. Double glazed window to side aspect. The garage is set over two levels with a stairway leading to the top level which is currently being used as an office/studio, and is fully insulated.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56403457.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.