1 bedroom terraced house for saleUpper St. John Street, Lichfield
- One bedroom terraced house
- NO ONWARD CHAIN & VACANT POSSESSION
- Highly sought after area of Lichfield
- Good sized lounge
- Double bedroom
- Modern central heating system
- garden to the rear
- Good sized cellar
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this one bedroom terraced house in highly sought after area of Lichfield. The property offers huge potential to both first time buyers and investors. It features: good sized lounge and double bedroom, kitchen and bathroom, good sized cellar, modern central heating system, serviced garden to the rear and on street parking to the front. Although the property is freehold there is monthly charge for the garden maintenance (£5.99pcm). Being offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN & VACANT POSSESSION.
The property is located in Lichfield, with its wide range of shops, restaurants and other attractions whilst also being conveniently located for access to good local schooling, supermarket and other nearby amenities. Commuter routes include A38, A5 & M6 toll road linking the midlands motorway network with both cross & inter city train services also available.
The property has two floors; on the ground floor: lounge & kitchen. On the first floor: landing, double bedroom and bathroom. Externally the property offers: rear courtyard with communal lawn garden areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56404837.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7222565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.