2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleQueen Street, East Ardsley, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF3
Sold STC £115,000
- Two double bedrooms
- End terrace property
- Well positioned for access to Leeds and Wakefield city centres
- Kitchen diner with island unit
- Access to large cellar space
- Far reaching views across open grasslands
- Low maintenance enclosed rear yard
- Viewing highly recommended
Cellar 4.33m (14'2") x 4.04m (13'3")
Living Room 4.04m (13'3") max into alcove x 3.35m (11')
Double glazed leaded window to front, radiator, telephone point, TV point, wall lights, coving to ceiling, double part glazed entrance door.
Kitchen/Diner 4.11m (13'6") x 4.02m (13'2")
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over and matching island unit, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker, double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling, access to cellar space, double part glazed entrance door to rear.
Radiator, stairs to first floor.
Bedroom 4.08m (13'5") max into alcove x 3.38m (11'1")
Double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 4.02m (13'2") x 2.11m (6'11")
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring, built in storage cupboard with hanging space.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, folding glass screen and mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low-level WC, full height tiling to two walls, obscure double glazed window to rear, storage cupboard.
To the rear there is an enclosed paved yard with brick wall and timber fence borders with timber gate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56405164.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, North Yorks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.