3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleButterfield Lane, St. Albans
- Cul de sac location
- Large rear garden
- Potential for off street parking (STPP)
- Large and versatile living areas
- Views of St. Albans surrounding landscape
A three bedroom semi detached property located in a highly sought after St. Albans location within close proximity to reputable schools, the City centre and transport links to London. This property has recently been refurbished and is available chain free.
A well presented three bedroom semi detached house located in a quiet cul de sac just South of the City centre in the St. Julians area. This property has recently been refurbished and is available chain free. Internally the property provides spacious living accommodation and three good sized bedrooms plus the added benefit of a further self contained living area. With a great sized front and rear garden and stunning views of St. Albans surrounding green land this property also provides a semi-rural feel. Ideal for first time buyers, buy to let investors, commuters and families alike, call now to arrange your viewing.
Double glazed door to side, double glazed window to rear, radiator and fitted carpet.
Lounge 25' 9" max x 10' 9" max ( 7.85m max x 3.28m max )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator and fitted carpet.
Kitchen 11' 11" max x 6' 10" max ( 3.63m max x 2.08m max )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, wood effect vinyl flooring and door to self contained living area.
Self Contained Living Area
Reception Room 17' 2" max x 6' 9" max ( 5.23m max x 2.06m max )
Double glazed patio doors to side, space for fridge/freezer, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 10' 1" x 6' 9" max ( 3.07m x 2.06m max )
Double glazed window to side and rear, double glazed patio doors and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to side, WC and fitted carpet.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from entrance hall, double glazed window to rear, loft access and fitted carpets.
Bedroom One 13' 8" max x 10' 10" max ( 4.17m max x 3.30m max )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" max x 10' 9" max ( 3.58m max x 3.28m max )
Double glazed window to front, airing cupboard, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" max x 6' 10" max ( 3.18m max x 2.08m max )
Double glazed window to rear, built in storage area over stairs, radiator and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to rear, shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, radiator and wood effect vinyl flooring.
Front garden with hedge border and path to front door.
Laid to lawn rear garden with patio area, storage shed, fence and hedge borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56405680.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB101645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.