2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChoseley Court, Wymondham
Guide Price £270,000
- WAS £290,000 NOW GUIDE PRICE £270,000 - £290,000
- 2 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Close to Town Centre
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Well-Maintained Rear Garden
GUIDE PRICE £270,000 - £290,000
This 2 bedroom detached bungalow is situated just a short distance from the town centre and local amenities. The property offers a kitchen/diner, bathroom and separate cloakroom, garage and a fantastic sized rear garden. Internal viewing is strongly advised.
This two bedroom detached bungalow offers a kitchen/diner, two bedrooms, living room, main bathroom and a separate W.C. The property further benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazed windows.
Externally, the bungalow offers a fantastic sized enclosed rear garden, whilst the front offers a single garage with a shingle driveway providing off-road parking.
Being situated close to amenities in the popular market town of Wymondham this bungalow will have a lot of interest so don't miss out, call now to arrange your viewing!
External entrance door to the front aspect and window to side.
As you enter the hall from the porch there is a door to the left providing access to the garage. Also houses this airing cupboard.
Suite comprising low level W.C and wash hand basin with tiled splash backs.
Living Room 15' 9" x 10' 8" ( 4.80m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and double glazed sliding doors to the side. Two radiators.
Kitchen / Diner 23' x 9' 8" ( 7.01m x 2.95m )
An open plan kitchen / diner fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units with work surfaces over and tiled splash backs, cooker hood and inset sink/drainer. Two radiators. Double glazed window to front and side aspects with a door providing access to the garden.
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 11' ( 3.89m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.89m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator
A suite comprising wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps and shower over.
Up and over doors, power and lighting. A double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden along with an external door providing access to the rear garden. A further door leads into to the entrance hall of the property.
To the front aspect is a shingle drive way that leads up to the garage and provides off road parking.
The enclosed rear garden is well maintained and laid primarily to lawn with well stocked plant beds and borders.
The historic market town of Wymondham is located approximately 10 miles south west of Norwich and with easy access to the A11 and Wymondham train station with Norwich to Cambridge railway lines, it is an ideal location for commuters. It is also the location of two of Norfolk's most renowned schools, Wymondham College & Wymondham High.
This bustling market town is home to many fascinating buildings and is full of character from the magnificent 900 year old Wymondham Abbey and the picturesque views of the Tiffey Valley to the ever popular 14th Century inn, the weekly market and the music festival that takes place every year!
From William H Brown Estate Agents in Wymondham head north west on Market St, at the triangle on Town Green follow the road round to the right and at the junction turn left onto Pople St. Take the second right onto Rothbury Rd and continue.When you reach the T junction turn right onto Norwich Rd then right again onto Choseley Court and the property will be found on the right hand side and indicated by our William H Brown 'for sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56405701.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104873. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.