2 bedroom flat for saleCheltenham Road, Blackpool
- TWO SELF CONTAINED FLATS
- 1 X 1 BED & 1 X 3 BED MAISONETTE
- POTENTIAL TO GENERATE £210 PW X 52 = £10,920 = 11% YIELD
- GROUND FLOOR FLAT TENANTED AT £90PW
- PRIME RENTAL LOCATION
- CLOSE TO BLACKPOOL TOWN CENTRE
- EASY REACH OF TRANSPORT LINKS
- SHARED METERS
- OFF STREET PARKING TO FRONT
- CALL IN ADVANCE TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!!
*** TWO SELF CONTAINED FLATS *** 1 X 1 BED & 1 X 3 BED - POTENTIAL TO GENERATE £210 PW X 52 = £10,920 = 11% YIELD ***
Terraced property currently arranged as two flats located in prime renting location and within easy reach of Blackpool Town Centre and local transport links. To the ground floor is a one bedroom flat which is currently tenanted at £90PW and to the first and second floor is a three bedroom maisonette which is currently vacant. Both flats are on a shared meters. The property also benefits from off street parking to the front. PLEASE CALL IN ADVANCE TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!!
KITCHEN / DINER
Currently tenanted at £90 PW
BEDROOM 2 (with shower, W.C and sink)
BEDROOM 3 (On second floor)
COUNCIL TAX BAND- A
1 Gas meter
1 Electric meter
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTC1RES01266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metcalf's, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.