2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarkhart Close, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
Sold STC £595,000
- Spacious entrance hall
- Spectacular kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances and a glazed garden room overlooking the rear
- Spacious living room with open fire place and sandstone surround
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Bedroom 2 with ensuite
- Fully double glazed
- Offered with no onward chain
The immaculately presented two bedroom semi detached town house situated in a sought after cul de sac within a short walk of Wokingham town centre. The accommodation comprises spacious living room, Kitchen/breakfast room with adjoining glazed garden room, two double bedrooms both with ensuite and ample parking to the side.
Within the heart of Wokingham town centre is this stylish modern cul de sac of just nine houses. Built by Bewley Homes in 2007 Barkhart Close offer excellent access to shops, amenities and the mainline station. There are electric gates into the close and residents have exclusive access to a path that leads directly into Rectory Road.
The private rear garden is enclosed by wooden fencing 40' wide laid manly to lawn with a Indian sandstone patio that wraps around the house. Mature well stocked shrub borders with a variety of plants and trees. Gated side access, tap and shed. To the front driveway parking for two large vehicles in tandem, remote control wooden gates with evergreen hedge borders and an area of lawn to the front with an entrance porch and outside lighting.
D (subject to appeal)
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4257274
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56406181.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4257274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.