1 bedroom flat for saleHamlets Way, London E3
Sold STC £250,000
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Stunning Views of Canary Wharf and City
- Recently Referbished Development
- Wooden Flooring Throughout
- Excellent Buy to Let or First Home
- Fantastic Location Close to Mile End Tube Station
- Cash Buyers Only
CALLING ALL CASH BUYERS! Offered to the market is this superb one bedroom 9th floor apartment boasting stunning views of Canary Wharf & City skyline. The property is situated in this recently refurbished development boasting new communal areas and lifts. Comprising of generous accommodation throughout the property offers a bright spacious reception with large windows enjoying uninterrupted views towards Canary Wharf and it's many landmark buildings, modern kitchen, one double bedroom with built in wardrobes, family bathroom and excellent storage. Located just off Burdett Road, within minutes walk to Mile End Tube Station the property is ideally located for the transport links, bars, restaurants and recreational facilities at Canary Wharf & Mile End. An excellent buy to let or first home, offered with permit parking, long lease and low service charge. Please call sales on 0208 981 2670 to book your viewing slot.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56406442.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1935110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ludlowthompson, Bow - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.