2 bedroom apartment for saleLittle St Leonards, London
Sold STC £490,000
- Two bedrooms
- Period conversion
- Share of freehold
- West-facing balcony
- Moments from Mortlake station
A superb period conversion apartment situated moments from Mortlake Station. This flat boasts exceptionally high ceilings and good living space with two bedrooms, a west-facing balcony and a share of freehold. Properties of this nature rarely available in East Sheen so early viewing is recommended.
A fantastic period conversion apartment moments from Mortlake station and the amenities of East Sheen. This impressive property is situated on the raised-ground floor of an imposing Victorian building in a quiet and centrally located cul-de-sac. The flat boasts spacious rooms, high ceilings and large windows making it light and airy throughout. Accessed via a front garden and a generously sized entrance hall, the property features a particularly spacious main bedroom to the front with a large bay window. Beyond this is a tastefully refurbished bathroom/shower room also of a good size. The living room is a fantastic part of the property with a feature fireplace and doors leading out to a west-facing balcony. To the rear of the flat is a well-designed kitchen with appliances and the second bedroom. Properties of this age and character are rarely available in East Sheen and it is moments from various transport links both into and out of London. Green spaces such as Richmond Park are within walking distance as are outstanding (OFSTED-rated) schools such as Thomson House Primary. Share of freehold.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56406997.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHN104059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, East Sheen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.