3 bedroom detached house for saleParsonage Lane, Sidcup
Withdrawn from Market
- MAGNIFICENT GEORGIAN DETACHED PERIOD PROPERTY
- CHAIN FREE
- FIRST TIME TO MARKET IN DECADES
- PRIME LOCATION
- CORNER PLOT WITH HUGE POTENTIAL TO EXTEND
- HIGH CEILINGS & PERIOD FEATURES, SASH WONDOWS
- 3 MAGNIFICENT SIZE BEDROOMS AND RECEPTIONS
- AMPLE CHARACTER & VERY MUCH FOR THOSE WANTING A PERIOD PROPERTY TO IMPROVE
- REAR DRIVE AND ACCESS AND DETACHED GARAGE
- MUST SEE & VIEWINGS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
UNIQUE AND LIKE NO OTHER, VIEW TODAY
Detached Georgian masterpiece & superb once in a life-time opportunity to acquire a detached Georgian property with huge character and potential overlooking North Cray Meadows.
Harpers & Co is delighted to present this property developer's dream & rare to market stunning Georgian detached house residing on a large corner plot. Land envelopes this charming house with significant redevelopment potential. This gem of a property would shine upon modernisation. The property was built in the early 1800's and is of massive proportions with huge potential. The property is named 'Gattons' meaning 'Goats' in French, this historical estate was once used as an auction house for livestock and is now offered chain free. The property boasts charming features throughout with large, spacious, bright and airy rooms and high ceilings. Of note is an exquisite original hand painted mural to the ceiling of the front reception which is unquestionably a beautifully unique feature and truly sets this room apart.
The property is vast and consists of three double bedrooms, master bed with en suite, family bathroom, two downstairs WCs (one with shower), front reception, dining room and kitchen with copious amounts of land surrounding the property with south facing garden and an ample garage. Many of the rooms boast feature fireplaces and several have bay windows which allow plenty of natural light to fill the room.
The property is located within close proximity to Bexley Village and is well placed within catchment areas for many leading local primary & secondary schools with glowing Ofsted reports.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56407387.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6619047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harpers & Co, Bexley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.