3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLilac Drive, Bilton, Rugby
- well presented semi detached house on popular Beechcroft.
- kitchen. utility room. cloakroom.
- gas c/heating. d/glazed.
- good size private rear garden.
- entrance hall. lounge/diner. conservatory.
- three bedrooms. shower room.
- parking for several cars.
- Energy Rating D
This well presented three bedroom semi detached house is situated on the popular Beechcroft development, being in walking distance of local shops, convenient for Bilton village, schooling for all ages, Sainsbury's superstore and Rugby town centre with its wide range of shops and amenities.
The property is built of brick with a tiled roof, has the benefit of gas central heating to radiators, uPVC double glazed windows throughout and and accommodation briefly comprising: entrance hall, lounge/diner, conservatory, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom to the ground floor and landing, three bedrooms and shower room to the first floor.
Outside has pathway leading to front door. Lawn area with hedging to the front. Large tarmac driveway to the side of the property providing off road parking for several cars. Gated pedestrian access to rear.
Good size enclosed private rear garden. Patio. Lawn with mature plants, shrubs and trees. Pathway leading to rear of garden with gravelled area. Timber shed and garden store.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56407780.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26548789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crowhurst Gale Estate Agents, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.