3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt. James Road, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA2 5NX
Sold STC £159,950
- 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Off Street Parking
- No Onward Chain
A rare opportunity to acquire a well presented three bedroom semi-detached house situated on this desirable street in Carlisle. The landscaped gardens are outstanding and will certainly appeal to a wide range of buyers. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation briefly comprises: Hall, Living Room with an open fire, bay window and bi-fold doors to the Dining Room which also has an open fire and French doors to raised decking, Kitchen with integrated gas hob and electric oven, Utility Room. Stairs to Landing, 3 Bedroom, Bathroom and a separate W/C. Externally there are beautiful gardens to the front and rear. There is also a driveway providing off street parking. No onward chain.
* 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
* Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
* Off Street Parking
* No Onward Chain
* Living Room: 4m x 3.43m (13' 1" x 11' 3")
* Dining Room: 4.57m x 3.65m (15' x 12')
* Kitchen: 4.84m x 1.79m (15' 11" x 5' 10")
* Utility Room: 5.95m x 2.18m (19' 6" x 7' 2")
* Stairs to Landing
* Bedroom 1: 3.62m x 3.63m (11' 11" x 11' 11")
* Bedroom 2: 4.11m x 3.39m (13' 6" x 11' 1")
* Bedroom 3: 2.76m x 2.72m (9' 1" x 8' 11")
* Separate W/C
The tenure for this property is yet to be confirmed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56408110.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BPK Estate Agents, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.