4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouth Street, Tarring, West Sussex, BN14
Sold STC £425,000
- Four Bedrooms
- Lounge 17'7 x 11'7
- West Facing Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Ground Floor Luxury Bathroom
- Part Tiled En Suite Shower Room
- West Facing Sun Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows Throughout
- Well Established Enclosed West Facing Rear Garden
A Beautifully Presented & Rarely Available Four Bedroom House
A fine opportunity to acquire a rarely available four bedroom semi detached family home within the Thomas A Becket school catchment area. This family home is presented in good decorative order.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56408242.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOR160723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Jones & Company, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.