3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOak Walk, Sible Hedingham, Halstead
Offers in Excess of £240,000
- Reduced from £250,000 (06/10/16 to 01/11/16)
- Three Bedrooms
- Garage in block
- Positioned at the end of a cul de sac
- Enclosed rear garden
A three bedroom family home privately positioned at the end of a cul de sac. This peaceful location offers a tranquil feel and element of seclusion. The property also benefits from a large living area, kitchen diner, sun room, garage to block and enclosed rear garden
Shopping facilities, primary and secondary schooling are available in Sible Hedingham with more extensive facilities in Halstead and Sudbury. For the commuter there is a train service from Sudbury via Marks Tey or Witham to London's Liverpool Street with access onto the A12 at Witham and onto the A120 at Braintree, which is now a dual carriageway to the M11 and Stansted Airport.
Double glazed door to side aspect. Understairs cupboard. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin.
Lounge 16' x 13' ( 4.88m x 3.96m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects. Electric fire. Radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Double glazed patio doors leading to garden. Radiator.
Kitchen 17' 2" x 10' 10" ( 5.23m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of rolltop work surface. Sink and drainer unit with one and a half bowl. Electric oven and hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Radiator.
Stairs rising from Entrance Hall. Cupboard. Access to loft. Radiator.
Bedroom One 15' x 10' 2" ( 4.57m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 9' 3" ( 2.92m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 7' 3" ( 3.78m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Bath with mixer taps and shower over. Part tiled.
Rear Of The Property
The rear garden has a patio to the rear and side aspects, and the remainder is predominantly laid to lawn and enclosed by panel fencing. Brick built shed to remain with power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56408350.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104662. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.