2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWest Road, Wiveliscombe, Taunton
Sold STC £198,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroom End Terrace Property
- Feature Log Burner
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows Throughout
**END TERRACE** **1ST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY**
This delightful two bedroom property is situated in the popular town of Wiveliscombe overlooking the local park and playing fields..
This pleasant two bedroom end of terrace cottage style home is an ideal first time buy or investment. The accommodation comprises kitchen/dining room, lounge to the ground floor whilst to the first floor are two bedrooms and a family bathroom. The rear garden provides privacy being enclosed by fencing and shrubs, whilst the front enjoys views of the local park. The property further benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazed windows throughout. Viewing is highly recommended.
The small town of Wiveliscombe offers an excellent range of day to day amenities, with a variety of shops including a highly regarded traditional butcher, delicatessen, hardware store, chemist, and many more. There are various inns, cafes and an excellent sports field where there are active rugby, cricket and tennis clubs, and a heated outdoor swimming pool.
The town also has well respected junior and senior schools. Wellington is about seven and a half miles away, having a well-known junior and senior independent school, good day to day shops and a recently opened Waitrose store. Taunton, the County Town of Somerset, is also within easy reach and has an excellent shopping centre, good independent schools and the County Cricket Ground. Taunton has a mainline station with fast trains scheduled to arrive at London Paddington within an hour and forty five minutes.
* Entrance Hall
uPVC double glazed door to entrance, doors leading to lounge, kitchen and stairs to first floor, tiled flooring, radiator.
* Lounge 15' 6" Max x 9' 5" Max ( 4.72m Max x 2.87m Max )
uPVC double glazed window to front, woodburner with tiled and wood surround, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
* Kitchen 12' 7" x 7' 7" ( 3.84m x 2.31m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear, a range of eye and base level units, sink and drainer, space for cooker, dishwasher/freezer, washing machine and fridge, tiled flooring, partly tiled, door to rear garden.
Access to all rooms, loft hatch, storage cupboard.
* Bedroom One 11' x 10' 2" ( 3.35m x 3.10m )
uPVC double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe, further loft hatch, radiator.
* Bedroom Two 8' 3" x 8' 1" Max ( 2.51m x 2.46m Max )
uPVC double glazed window to rear, further uPVC double glazed Dorma window, radiator.
Obscured uPVC double glazed window to rear, bath with shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin, towel rail, partly tiled, extractor.
* Front Garden
Access via iron gate, path leading to front door, seating area.
* Rear Garden
Split level, stone wall with single gate giving right of way for bins, steps leading to first tiered garden which is a paved patio area and further steps to second tier which is mainly laid to lawn. The garden also offer a shed, pond, and is enclosed by a mixture of fencing, bushes and trees.
From our Wellington office on the High Street, turn left and left again at the traffic lights into North Street. Follow the road out to Milverton and then turn left after the Londis shop, proceed up the hill and at the end turn left, proceed to T junction with B3227 and turn left into Wiveliscombe. Straight over the traffic lights and number 6 can be found on the right hand side identified by our Fox and Sons for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56408362.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGT102832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Wellington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.