3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEast Street, Harworth, Doncaster
Sold STC £140,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £150,000 - NO CHAIN - IMMACULATE SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY
- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Modern Kitchen- Diner, Cloakroom & Utility Room
- Three Bedrooms, Modern Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Garage, Large Driveway for Parking, Mature Gardens
GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £150,000 - NO CHAIN. DELIGHTFUL PROPERTY - UPGRADED TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD, READY TO MOVE STRAIGHT IN. Popular location amongst similar houses with very convenient access to the local amenities including, shops, schools and motorway networks.
GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £150,000 - MODERN SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE IN POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION. Entrance hall, Lounge, Kitchen - Diner, Utility Room and Cloakroom, THREE BEDROOMS & MODERN family bathroom. Viewings are simply a must to appreciate the upgraded accommodation.
The gardens to the property are not overlooked to the rear and have a lawned garden with mature borders and a good sized patio close to the property.
Long driveway leading to the Garage it also offers off street parking to the gated entrance area and a walled lawned garden to the front. Call today to view!
The location to which the property stands offers convenience to all the amenities including both primary & secondary schools, supermarkets, individual shops, modern healthcare centre and the A1 motorway link.
Entry in to the property is through a front facing entrance door with stairs leading up to the first floor, under stairs storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Utility Room & Cloakroom 5' 4" x 5' 7" ( 1.63m x 1.70m )
Fitted with a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing for a washing machine and a low flush wc. Extractor fan, heated towel rail and both tiled walls and a tiled floor.
Lounge 14' 3" x 14' 2" into alcove ( 4.34m x 4.32m into alcove )
Good sized reception room with the main focal point of the room being the recessed multifuel burner inset into a brick surround. The room is light and bright with a front facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator and TV aerial point.
Kitchen - Diner 17' 9" x 7' 10" max ( 5.41m x 2.39m max )
Upgraded by the current vendor, having a range of modern wall and base units with integral appliances comprising of an electric hob with an extractor fan above and a double electric oven and microwave. The units include a pull out larder, pan drawers and integrated cutlery drawer. There is a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit and a heated towel rail, splash back tiling and a tiled floor. Having both rear and side facing double glazed windows and a upvc entrance door leading out to the garden.
Having a side facing double glazed window and access to the loft space which has a ladder and is boarded for storage with lighting.
Bedroom One 11' x 12' 6" + wardrobes ( 3.35m x 3.81m + wardrobes )
Double bedroom: Having a front facing double glazed window, comprehensive range of built in wardrobes to one wall with hanging space, drawers and shelving.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 10' + alcove ( 3.23m x 3.05m + alcove )
Double Room: Having a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 9' 11" ( 2.21m x 3.02m )
Good sized single room with a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
This modern bathroom has recently been installed and has a modern freestanding bath, wash hand basin and a wet room style shower cubicle with tiled floor and walls, mains fed shower within and a low flush wc. Heated towel rail, recessed lights to the ceiling and an extractor fan, front facing obscured double glazed window and contemporary tiling to both the walls and floor.
The property has been maintained to a high standard with a walled garden to the front elevation with flower borders and a gated stamped concrete driveway. The driveway offers extra parking and leads upto the garage at the rear of the property.
At the rear there is a good sized lawned garden which is enclosed with fencing and a stamped concrete paved patio area close to the property, raised flower borders and external lighting. There is an outside store which has fuel for the fire this is in addition to the gas central heating.
The garage has an up and over door, power and lighting.
Being gated to the side and having an up and over door, power and lighting. Also having outside lighting.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office onto Tickhill Road, turning left into Harworth. Follow the road taking the left hand turning onto East Street, the road leads off to the left, the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56408365.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.