2 bedroom apartment for saleBelsize Park Gardens, NW3
- Prestigious New Development
- Two Double Bedrooms
- 22' Reception Room Leading to Terrace
- Extensive Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bathrooms
- S/W Facing Terrace With Panoramic Views
- Contact the agent for viewing
A stunning two double bedroom, two bathroom, top floor apartment with balcony benefitting from panoramic views over the city, providing 1062 sq.ft of accommodation, set within this prestigious development of five luxury apartments which have been meticulously redeveloped behind the facade of this grand stucco fronted Victorian Villa. This fantastic development offers a selection of 2,3 and 4 bedroom lateral apartments, boasting superb balconies, outstanding terracing and sensational south west facing private garden. Ideally located in one of Belsize Park's premier tree lined roads providing easy access to the local transport links and the many fashionable cafes, restaurants and boutiques of England's Lane as well as Haverstock Hill.
Bedroom 1 - 14'3 x 14 -
Bedroom 2 - 12'6 x 11' -
Reception 1 - 22'3 x 12'3 -
Kitchen - 13'6 x 11'6 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56408380.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26550453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hadleigh Residential, Belsize Grove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.