5 bedroom terraced house for saleElaine Street, Toxteth, Liverpool, L8
- Five Bedroom End Terrace Property
- Excellent Investment Opportunity
- Generously Sized Communal Lounge
- Modern Fitted Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Five Spacious Double Bedrooms
- Two Modern Bathrooms with WC
- Double Glazed and Gas Central Heated
- Potential Generous Secondary Income
Move Residential is delighted to introduce to the sales market this five bedroom end terrace property, ideal as luxury student rental accommodation. Located on Elaine Street in the popular area of Toxteth, L8, this property is a brand new build and is finished to a very high standard throughout. The property welcomes you with a bright entrance hall that guides the way through the rest of the spacious accommodation. There is a generously sized reception room, providing a substantial communal living area, which is awash with natural light and features smart laminate flooring and a neutral décor. Additionally, there is an impressive kitchen /diner boasting a range of modern wall and base units, chic down lights and an integrated hob and oven. With ample room for a table and chairs, this space offers the potential for a dedicated dining area, ideal for entertaining. Completing this floor is a convenient downstairs WC. Continuing through the property to the first floor there are three generously sized double bedrooms as well as a modern four piece family bathroom suite; whilst to the second floor there are a further two double bedrooms and a second three piece shower room featuring a double walk in shower unit. This wonderful investment property offers a generous secondary income with a potential rental revenue of 325GBP per room PCM / 19,500GBP p/a.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7214680. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.