5 bedroom farm house for saleOld Blackfriars, Marley Lane, Battle, East Sussex, TN33 0DQ
- Listed Farmhouse, Barn and Old Bakery
- Four Further Double Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- One Bedroom Old Bakery
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room and Cloakroom
- One/Two Bedroom Barn Annexe
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Ample Off Road Parking
Steeped in history, this charming Grade II Listed farmhouse is believed to stand on the site of the original Battle monastery and later to have served as the Town farm with the old bakery currently used as a holiday let. The property also benefits from a detached annexe and is within walking distance of the town centre of Battle.
The property is situated on the outskirts of the historic village of Battle which provides a wealth of character and charm including Battle Abbey and various shops, pubs and restaurants.
The main line station is ideal for commuters to Tunbridge Wells and London. The A21 provides good road access.
There are many excellent schools in the local area catering for children of all ages.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56409040.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 361517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harpers and Hurlingham, Cranbrook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.