3 bedroom character property for sale., Stanton, ASHBOURNE
- Detached Cottage
- Three Bedrooms
- Gardens and Workshop
- Part Double Glazing and Oil Fired Central Heating
- Popular Village Location
Accommodation comprises Entrance Porch, Lounge, Dining Room, fitted Kitchen, Boot Room to the ground floor and to the first floor three Bedrooms and Bathroom. To the front of the property is a cottage garden and parking area. To the rear is a small enclosed garden with outbuilding and picnic area.
THREE bedroomed DETACHED cottage located in popular village of Stanton, which is close to Ashbourne as well as the Peak District. In brief the accommodation comprises Entrance Porch, Lounge, Dining Room, fitted Kitchen, Boot Room to the ground floor and to the first floor three Bedrooms and Bathroom. To the front of the property there is a cottage garden and parking area, to the rear there is a small garden with workshop and motorbike parking. The property has part double glazing and oil fired central heating.
With Oak door to front and two double glazed windows to side and door leading to Lounge.
Lounge 13' 7" x 11' 11" ( 4.14m x 3.63m )
With double glazed window to front, and window to side, radiator, focal point of the room is the stone fireplace and hearth with insert log burner, solid slate floor, stable door leads into Kitchen-Diner.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 11' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.63m )
Open plan via archway from Lounge. With solid slate floor, radiator, double glazed window to front with log burner into chimney recess and one exposed feature stone wall.
Kitchen-Diner 17' 4" maximum x 12' maximum into recess ( 5.28m maximum x 3.66m maximum into recess )
With a range of wall and base mounted units with wooden work surfaces above, space for fridge freezer, built in fridge and built in dishwasher, plumbing for automatic washing machine, Butler sink with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, understairs storage cupboard, two windows to rear, solid slate flooring, oil fired Rayburn stove, exposed beams, radiator and stairs off to first floor, understairs storage cupboard and door leading to Boot Room.
Rear Entrance / Boot Room
With solid slate flooring, door to rear, windows to rear and side.
With linen and airing cupboard with tank.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 12' ( 3.86m x 3.66m )
With exposed wooden flooring, double glazed window to front, radiator and one exposed brick wall.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 12' 3" ( 3.20m x 3.73m )
With exposed wooden flooring, radiator and double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Three 9' maximum x 11' maximum ( 2.74m maximum x 3.35m maximum )
With window to rear, wooden flooring, radiator and steps off to useful loft space.
Currently used as a Playroom, with some sloping roofs and skylight.
With four piece suite comprising free standing bath with mixer tap in middle and shower head, corner shower, hand wash basin, wc, tiled flooring, tiled walls, window to side, heated towel rail and feature exposed stone walls.
To the front of the cottage there is a lovely cottage style garden with lawn, borders and paved pathway leading to the main entrance. The garden is enclosed by drystone walling; adjoining this is an area used for parking. To the rear there is a courtyard area with an adjoining detached stone outbuilding, currently used as a storage room/workshop and this houses the boiler. There are steps up to raised garden with further lawn and slate, gravel and patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56409287.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.