4 bedroom detached house for saleDodford, Northampton
- Stunning Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Two En-suites & Family Bathroom
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Large Gardens
- Gated Entrance
- Parking for up to six vehicles
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- Energy Rating C
An extended and much improved former farmhouse located in a rural setting of Dodford. The property boasts versatile living accommodation with its three downstairs reception rooms and there is the potential to re-create what was formerly an annex to the main part of the house. With exceptionally good sized Living space, upstairs you will find three double Bedrooms and a single Bedroom, Two of the Bedrooms have En-Suites facilities and there is a four piece family Bathroom.
Other benefits include a newly replaced boiler, double glazed windows and well specified bathrooms. Outside the mature garden wraps itself around the property and the gravelled driveway provides ample parking.
With no upper chain , viewing is advise to appreciate the scope that this lovely property has to offer!
Location On Map - Howkins and Harrison provide these plans for reference only - they are not to scale.
Entrance To Property - Enter via a gated access into a large tree lined gravelled driveway with low maintenance planted areas enclosed by fencing and Beech hedge. The garden sweeps around to the side garden providing a private and sunny entertaining space.
Entrance Door - Enter via an open Oak framed porch with flagstone floor to wooden glazed door with glazed panels either side into hallway.
Hallway - 3.02 x 3.77 (9'10" x 12'4") - Hallway with central staircase leading to first floor. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Ceiling spotlights. Door to Kitchen, Cloaks cupboard, Family Room and Sitting Room.
Sitting Room - 7.50 x 3.94 max (24'7" x 12'11" max) - Two wooden sealed window units to front aspect. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Television point. Wood burner set into tiled hearth. Door leading into Kitchen/Breakfast room.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 3.37 x 10.28 (11'0" x 33'8") - Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work top above. One and half ceramic sink with stainless steel mixer tap over. Tiling to water sensitive areas. Integrated dishwasher, Pan drawers and corner cupboards. Built -in microwave and eye level oven with pan drawers under neath. Pantry cupboard. Space and plumbing for an American fridge/freezer. Three wooden sealed units window to rear and side aspects. Two radiators. Cupboard housing boiler and electric fuse box. Door leading into the rear lobby/boot room.
Lobby/Boot Room - 2.69 x 1.78 (8'9" x 5'10") - Fitted with a range of units with wooden work top above. Larder cupboard and space for white goods. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Half height tiled flooring. Door to Cloakroom. Door to rear garden.
Cloakroom - 0.99 x 2.70 (3'2" x 8'10") - Suite comprising: Close coupled WC and pedestal wash hand basin with tiling to water sensitive areas. Half height wooden paneling. Tiled flooring. Wooden sealed unit window to rear aspect. Cupboard housing circuit breaker.
Family Room - 4.81 x 4.62 (15'9" x 15'1") - Wooden sealed unit windows to front and side aspects. Ceiling spotlights. Radiators. Television points. Tiled flooring. Door to Laundry Room and Office.
Laundry Room - 2.56 x 2.61 (8'4" x 8'6") - Wooden sealed unit window to front aspect. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with rolled edge work top above. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
Office - 2.71 x 2.74 (8'10" x 8'11") - Wooden sealed unit window to side aspect. Ceiling spotlight. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Wall mounted burglar alarm panel.
First Floor Landing - 4.48 x 2.32 (14'8" x 7'7") - Good sized landing with two loft hatches which are part boarded with light and power connected. Ceiling spotlights. Ceiling light tunnel. Doors to all Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Master Bedroom - 3.79 x 7.47 (12'5" x 24'6") - Wooden sealed unit window to front and rear aspects. Ceiling spotlights. Two radiators. Television point. Dressing area with three sliding door wardrobe either side of the Dressing area. Door to En-suite.
En-Suite Bathroom - 1.97 x 2.84 (6'5" x 9'3") - Replaced suite comprising: Double shower cubicle with glass door, wash hand basin set into vanity unit and wall mounted WC. Wall mounted mirror. Chrome towel rail. Travertine tiled walls and flooring. Wooden sealed unit window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two - 3.75 x 3.79 (12'3" x 12'5") - Wooden sealed unit window to front aspect. Fitted with a range of built-in storage cupboards with ample wardrobes. Radiator. Television point. Door to En-Suite.
En-Suite Bathroom - 2.27 x 2.84 x narrowing to 1.87 (7'5" x 9'3" x na - Suite comprising: Double shower cubicle with glass door, basin set into tiled top, and close coupled WC. Full height tiling. Vinyl flooring. Towel rail.Wooden sealed unit window to front aspect.
Bedroom Three - 3.34 x 3.76 (10'11" x 12'4") - Wooden sealed unit window to rear and side aspects. Radiator.
Bedroom Four - 2.71 x 2.49 (8'10" x 8'2") - Wooden sealed unit window to rear aspect. Ceiling spotlights. Large walk in storage cupboard with shelving. Radiator.
Family Bathroom - 1.82 x 3.03 (5'11" x 9'11") - Suite comprising: Double ended bath with telephone style tap attachment, close coupled WC , pedestal wash hand basin and corner shower cubicle with central rain fall rose and sliding glass doors. Chrome towel rail. Shaver point. Half height tiling to walls and flooring. Wooden sealed unit window to rear aspect.
Outside Rear And Side - The rear garden is predominately laid to lawn and enclosed by fencing and hedging. A relatively low maintenance garden with gravelled path leading to herbaceous planted areas, including fruit bushes and patio areas. The Garden enjoys an excellent degree of privacy. Access to oil tank, shed and greenhouse.
Services - The following services are connected to this property : Electricity, water and private draingage. None of the above services have been tested and purchasers should note that it is their specific responsibility to make their own enquiries of the appropriate authorities as to the location, adequacy and availability of mains water, electricity and drainage services.
Fixtures And Fittings - Only those items in the nature of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Other items are specifically excluded. None of the appliances have been tested by the agents and they are not certified or warranted in any way.
Important Notice - 1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Local Authority - Daventry District Council Lodge Road Daventry Tel: 01327 871100
Council Tax Band - BANDING C.
Viewing - Strictly by prior appointment via the selling agents. Contact 01327 316880.
Mortgage Advice - "Your home is at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it."
Floorplan - Howkins and Harrison provide these plans for reference only - they are not to scale.
Vendors Notes - Please note there is lapsed planning permission for a double story extension to the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56409670.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26552250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins & Harrison LLP, Daventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.