3 bedroom detached house for saleTutor Close, Hamble, Southampton
Offers in Excess of £350,000
- Three Bedroom Link Detached House
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Diner
- Self Contained Studio Annexe
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
Three bedroom link-detached family home situated in a cul-de-sac location of Hamble, which comprises a lounge, kitchen/diner, en-suite to master and off road parking. The garage has been converted into a self-contained annexe with kitchen/living area and mezzanine bedroom. Viewing highly recommended
Have you booked your viewing yet?
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
Call today on 01489 785269
Front door leading to hallway, stairs to the first floor landing, coir mat and space for hanging coats
Double glazed coloured glass obscure window to front elevation, low level wc, wash hand basin and complementary tiling.
Lounge 14' 6" x 13' 2" ( 4.42m x 4.01m )
Double glazed coloured glass window to front elevation, feature gas flame effect fire and French doors leading to Kitchen/Dining Room.
Open Plan Room 16' 1" x 11' 8" ( 4.90m x 3.56m )
Double glazed coloured glass window to rear elevation, 1 ½ bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap and cupboard under, a further range of matching wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces, splash back tiling, built in oven, gas hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for tall standing fridge freezer, smooth ceiling, wall mounted extractor and vinyl boat deck effect flooring.
Sliding patio door leading to the rear garden patio, internal door to the annexe, area for dining table, under stair storage cupboard and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall to landing, loft access, airing cupboard and doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.61m x 2.92m )
Double glazed coloured glass window to front elevation, built in mirrored Swan wardrobes and cupboard storage over the bed and side, large fitted dressing table and door to:
Double glazed coloured glass obscure window to front elevation, low level wc, wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle, half height tiling to walls and shaver point.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' 6" ( 3.18m x 2.90m )
Double room with double glazed coloured glass window to rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 6' 4" ( 2.49m x 1.93m )
Double glazed coloured glass window to rear elevation.
Double glazed coloured glass obscure window to rear elevation, white suite, panel enclosed bath with mixer style tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin, low level wc and extractor fan.
The studio annexe has its own entrance with windows to front elevation and door leading to the rear garden, there is also two connecting doors into the house with sound proofed curtains attached. The living accommodation is open plan with a feature flat screen gas flame effect fire, kitchen with inset hob, space for fridge and breakfast area. Stairs leading to the bedroom with Velux to the front elevation and window to rear and door leading into the en suite shower room. There is a parking space adjacent to annexe.
Brick paved with flower and shrub borders and off road parking for 2/3 cars.
Mainly laid to lawn, fully enclosed with summer house and storage shed, paved patio area adjacent to the property, outside tap and side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56409799.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEE103035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hedge End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.