2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTowerhill Avenue, Kilmaurs, Kilmarnock
Sold STC £110,000
- Well presented and desirable detached bungalow
- Two double bedrooms/flexible accommodation
- Reception hall with plenty of storage
- Driveway and detached garage
- GCH and Double glazing
- Beautiful well maintained gardens
This two bedroom detached bungalow offers comfortable and versatile accommodation with the benefit of gas central heating and double glazed windows throughout. Plenty of driveway space leads to a garage and, with rear gardens that are not overlooked, early viewing is recommended!
With beautiful landscaped gardens to front and rear, plenty of off road parking on a driveway leading to a detached garage, this detached bungalow has flexible accommodation on the one level and is in a highly desirable pocket in the village of Kilmaurs.
Throughout, the accommodation is well presented and extends to a welcoming reception hallway with plenty of storage cupboards, a kitchen with integrated appliances, a light and airy lounge with feature doors, two double sized bedrooms; master with in-built wardrobes ( bedroom two is currently being used as a second lounge with patio doors out to the enclosed garden to the rear of the property). In addition the property has gas central heating and double glazing and a greenhouse,
Lounge 15' 8" x 11' 6" ( 4.78m x 3.51m )
Kitchen 10' 10" x 7' 6" ( 3.30m x 2.29m )
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 9' ( 3.99m x 2.74m )
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 9' 1" ( 3.28m x 2.77m )
Bathroom 6' 1" x 5' 4" ( 1.85m x 1.63m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56409805.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMK105421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.