3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrosvenor Avenue, Kidderminster
Sold STC £170,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- STUNNING THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- PERIOD FEATURES
- POTENTIAL OFF ROAD PARKING
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION & SITUATED CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- LOUNGE WITH MULTI FUEL BURNER
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
***THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED***PERIOD FEATURES***POTENTIAL OFF ROAD PARKING***CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES & KIDDERMINSTER TRAIN STATION***GAS CENTRAL HEATING***Comprising dining room with open fire, lounge with multi fuel burner, breakfast kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom.
A stunning three bedroom semi detached property boosting period features and situated in a cul-de-sac location. Comprising dining room with open fire, lounge with multi fuel burner, breakfast kitchen, two first floor bedrooms, family bathroom and further attic master bedroom. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing where stated and a generous sized rear garden with potential to create off road parking. Internal viewing highly recommended.
Gate with path leading to front door.
Dining Room 12' 4" in to bay x 11' 11" in to recess ( 3.76m in to bay x 3.63m in to recess )
Door to front with window above, double glazed bay window to front, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator, wood effect flooring, open fire place with surround, built-in cupboards with shelves above and door to inner hallway.
Coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor landing, gas central heated radiator and door to lounge.
Lounge 12' into recess x 11' 4" max ( 3.66m into recess x 3.45m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, multi fuel burner, gas central heated radiator, door to understairs and door to breakfast kitchen.
Breakfast Kitchen 23' 4" max x 7' max ( 7.11m max x 2.13m max )
Double glazed obscure door and window to side aspect, two single glazed windows to side and one to rear aspect, gas central heated radiator, wall mounted gas central heated boiler, spot lights, range of wall, drawer and base units, space for fridge/ freezer, worktops, oven hood, gas hob, electric oven, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, tiled splashback, plumbing for washing machine and plumbing for dishwasher.
Two ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, stairs to attic bedroom and doors to bedrooms two and three.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" into recess x 11' 5" max ( 3.63m into recess x 3.48m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator and built-in overstairs cupboard.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 5' 10" ( 2.72m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to rear, gas central heated radiator, ceiling light and coving to ceiling.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, gas central heated radiator, spot lights, wood effect flooring, tiled splashback, low level WC, wash hand basin and bath with shower over.
Master Bedroom 16' 10" in to eaves x 8' 10" excluding stairs extending to 11' 9" including stairs ( 5.13m in to eaves x 2.69m excluding stairs extending to 3.58m including stairs )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, gas central heated radiator, ceiling light, access to loft space and storage in eaves.
Patio area, stoned area, fenced and hedged boarders, gate to side leading to frontage, outside tap, two timber sheds, gate allowing neighbours access across garden, lawn, outside power point and space to side allowing vehicle access leading to rear garden (potential off road parking).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56409811.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.