3 bedroom terraced house for saleManby Road, Heartsease, Norwich
Sold STC £180,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- 19 ft 4 in Kitchen/ Dining Room
- uPVC DG Conservatory
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Ideal First Time Buy
**THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACED HOUSE** With 19 ft 4 in Lounge, 19 ft 4 in Kitchen/ Dining Room, uPVC Double Glazed Conservatory and Enclosed Rear Garden. EARLY VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL!
This three bedroom mid terraced house is situated in the Heartsease just to the east of Norwich. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. The well presented accommodation comprises, entrance hall, 19 ft 4 in lounge, 19 ft 4 in kitchen/ dining room, uPVC double glazed conservatory, first floor landing, three bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC. There is a front and enclosed rear garden and off road parking. Early viewing is essential.
Front entrance door, radiator, staircase to first floor.
Lounge 19' 4" x 10' 11" ( 5.89m x 3.33m )
uPVC double glazed front and rear windows, two radiators, TV point, feature gas fire with surround and hearth.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 19' 4" x 8' 2" ( 5.89m x 2.49m )
Fitted with a matching range of base, wall and drawer units, one and a half bowl sink unit, work surfaces, tiling, built in stainless steel gas double oven with stainless steel gas hob and cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, built in fridge, built in freezer, glazed display cabinets, radiator, storage cupboard, understair storage cupboard, uPVC double glazed front and rear windows, door to:
Conservatory 12' 9" x 7' 6" ( 3.89m x 2.29m )
uPVC double glazed rear and side windows, uPVC double glazed French doors to the rear garden and uPVC double glazed door to the side, tiled flooring, TV point.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, uPVC double glazed rear window.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 9' 10" ( 3.99m x 3.00m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator, airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" max narrowing to 9' 9" min x 10' 10" ( 3.33m max narrowing to 2.97m min x 3.30m )
uPVC double glazed front window, airing cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" max narrowing to 8' 1" min x 8' 2" ( 3.48m max narrowing to 2.46m min x 2.49m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, radiator.
Fitted with a two piece white suite comprising, bath with mains shower over, pedestal wash basin, towel radiator, tiling, extractor fan, uPVC double glazed rear window.
WC, uPVC double glazed rear window, fully tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with various shrubs and a brick-weave driveway providing off road parking. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with a patio, greenhouse and shed. The garden is enclosed by fencing with a side access gate.
Head east on Salhouse Road, turning right onto Deloney Road, then second right into Marryat Road. At the end turn left onto Manby Road, where the property can be found on your left. Ref: 1741.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56411032.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.