2 bedroom park home for saleBacton Road, North Walsham
- Stylish Open Plan Living
- Two Bedrooms One With En Suite
- Outside Decking Area
- Parking For Two Cars
- On Site Facilities
This is an excellent example of stylish park home living. The accommodation offers open plan living, two bedrooms one with en suite, bathroom and outside space. Great presentation and a wealth of feature built to the highest specification
This is an excellent example of stylish park home living. The accommodation offers open plan living, two bedrooms one with en suite, bathroom and outside space. Great presentation and a wealth of feature built to the highest specification. Set in a great location on one of Norfolk's finest Park Home sites, amenities onsite include a pool and restaurant.
Situated about 1/2 mile to a local pub, three miles from the coast and within close proximity to well served North Walsham town and beyond.
With a built in cupboard, loft access, high vaulted ceilings and doors to the kitchen/diner, bedrooms and bathroom.
Open Plan Kitchen/ Diner 21' 3" x 17' 10" ( 6.48m x 5.44m )
With double glazed windows to both sides, an electrically operated velux window, wall mounted lights, ceiling chandeliers, led downlights and high vaulted ceiling.
With a range of wall and base units, granite work tops, double oven, stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer taps, built in plate warming oven, hot and cold tap, integral microwave oven, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Granite floor tiles. Double doors to the lounge.
Lounge 21' 3" x 10' 3" ( 6.48m x 3.12m )
With double glazed windows to the front and side aspect and bifold doors open to the decking area. With a TV Point, fireplace with electric fan heater and high vaulted ceilings.
Master Bedroom 12' 1" x 10' 8" ( 3.68m x 3.25m )
With double glazed windows to the side aspect, TV point with TV and DVD player included. Wall mounted lights either side of the bed with LED reading lights, built in airing cupboard, downlights and speakers for DAB radio. Dressing area with built in drawers, downlights and a door which leads to a built in wardrobe. The walk-in wardrobe has storage space with fitted hangers.
With a three piece suite comprising a low level WC, hand wash basin and a walk in shower with two shower heads. Extractor fan, downlights, chrome towel rail, shaver point and fully tiled. Double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.64m )
With a double glazed window to the side, built in wardrobe, wall mounted bedside lights. TV and DVD player included.
With a three piece suite comprising a Jacuzzi style bath, low level WC and a hand wash basin. Electric shaver points, extractor fan, tiling and LED downlights.
A full length decking area accessed from the kitchen/diner with electric point and water taps. Further decking area to the rear of the lodge and from the main entrance with steps leading to a grassed area. There is an allocated parking area for the lodge which can accommodate two cars. There is also a garden shed and outside lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56411707.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM105414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.