1 bedroom flat for saleLady Anne Street, GLASGOW
Sold STC £45,000
- Bay Windowed Lounge
- Galley Style Kitchen
- Double Bedroom and Boxroom
- Tree Lined Views to Front
- Home Report Value £50,000
- EER D
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this traditional top floor flat.
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this one one bedroom (plus boxroom) traditional top floor flat in good order throughout with stunning panoramic views to front.
The property comprises welcoming reception hallway, spacious bay windowed lounge with tree lined views, double bedroom to the rear of the property, galley style fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units, box room and family bathroom with three piece suite.
The property benefits from a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units whilst externally there are communal gardens to rear and there is a security entry system giving access to the well kept communal close.
Set in an ideal location for access to transport and motorway links to Glasgow's West End and City Centre, this property would make an ideal first home or buy to let investment and early internal viewing is strongly advised.
Lounge 20' 9" (max into bay) x 10' ( 6.32m (max into bay) x 3.05m )
Kitchen 12' 3" x 6' 2" ( 3.73m x 1.88m )
Bedroom One 9' 9" x 8' 11" ( 2.97m x 2.72m )
Boxroom 7' 8" x 7' 9" ( 2.34m x 2.36m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS105784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.