1 bedroom terraced house for saleTheatre Street, Swaffham
- OPEN HOUSE LAUNCH!! SAT 15TH OCTOBER 11.30 - 12.30
- One bedroom cottage
- Kitchen and bathroom
- Courtyard garden
- Close to town centre
- No onward chain
- Living room with open fire
OPEN HOUSE LAUNCH!! SATURDAY 15TH OCTOBER 11.30 - 12.30
A one bedroom mid terraced property in the heart of Swaffham with open fireplace and NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Theatre Street in Swaffham runs parallel to the main thoroughfare in the town and is on the doorstep of the bustling town centre. We are pleased to offer a mid terrace cottage with living room, kitchen, a double bedroom and family bathroom. The property has night storage heating and double glazing, a terraced courtyard and an open fireplace. Being so close to town and affordable this property will suit first time buyers, buy to let investors and people looking for a holiday cottage.
Living Room 10' 6" into chimney recess x 9' ( 3.20m into chimney recess x 2.74m )
UPVC part glazed entrance door, UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, open fireplace, night storage heater, door to
Kitchen 8' x 7' ( 2.44m x 2.13m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen with wall and base units having work surfaces over. Inset sink and drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, storage cupboard, coving.
Bedroom 10' 10" max x 9' max ( 3.30m max x 2.74m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, night storage heater, coving.
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiling.
The property benefits from an enclosed courtyard garden, access to a side passage.
From the famous Swaffham Buttercross in the market square turn right at the mini roundabout onto Cley Road. Take the next left and proceed along past the car park where the property can be found on the left hand side clearly marked by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56412013.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.