3 bedroom bungalow for saleEllesborough Road, Butlers Cross, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP17
- Detached single storey house
- Three/four bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Two/three reception rooms
- Bespoke kitchen/breakfast room
- Potential for further development (STPP)
- Planning permission granted for a detached garage
- Private mature grounds of approx. 0.35 acres
- Aylesbury grammar schools catchment
A 1920s single storey four bedroom detached house with potential for further development set in private grounds of approximately 0.35 acres overlooking Chequers Estate. Longfields is set behind electric gates with landscaped gardens and a decked seating area which takes advantage of farmland views to the rear. The property has been extended, remodelled and refurbished by the current owners to create 1,839 sq. ft. of contemporary versatile accommodation. This includes a kitchen/breakfast room with bespoke solid oak units, integrated Neff appliances and underfloor heating. There is potential for further development as well as potential for a loft conversion subject to the necessary consents. Planning permission has been agreed for a detached garage to be built to the front of the property. Great Kimble Church of England School is approximately 1.5 miles away. The market town of Wendover offers a variety of shops, restaurants, the John Colet School and a mainline railway station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56413729.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIS160096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Princes Risborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.