4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDawlish Avenue, Palmers Green, London, N13
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
- Good size family bathroom with separate shower
- Potential to extend subject to planning permission
- Wood flooring
- Semi detached
- En-suite shower to loft room
- Short walk to Broomfield Park
A well-presented four bedroom, two reception room semi-detached family home with off street parking.
The Owners Love
"The location is perfect, Broomfield and Arnos Parks are a couple of minutes away"
"Enjoying the late afternoon sun on the decking with a glass of wine. The garden looks amazing in the summer and the decked area is like a secret garden"
"We are lucky that so many original features are in a wonderful condition. We were delighted to discover that the old panelled doors and hall floor tiles had been boarded up for decades!"
Great transport links including bus, over ground and underground.
The property is only a short walk away from all local amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56416012.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU160403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, Southgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.